Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Solved Design also in light

Tealk

Platinum Coder
Would it be possible to offer the design in light?

Some settings in the design make it impossible to use the unadapted bright style.

I think the new codeforum.org Style would be nice in a Light-Theme. I myself, cannot stand Dark-Themes and I only seem to work well in Light-Theme IDEs, Websites etc.

@Malcolm, maybe give us a Light-Theme for the new Style.

I cannot wait to see the new Light-Theme. Again, I hate Dark-Themes. They just don't sit well with my Eyes.

There are quite a few theme options on the Preferences page.
Click your username on top right -> Click Preferences -> Toggle the default theme used.
There are some light options, but obviously not 100% matching the official default.

I am going to close this thread. Please create a new thread if you have further theme suggestions.

the header and footer should also be brighter, the contrast is very strong
apparently you put the border on white too? because they are missing everywhere

the header and footer should also be brighter, the contrast is very strong
apparently you put the border on white too? because they are missing everywhere
Yep still working on it. But header and footer will probably remain the same as I want to keep it as our brand but again it’s not final.

Thread has been reopened due to recent work nearing completion! @William and @Tealk, what do you think? https://prnt.sc/qb0ski https://prnt.sc/qb0t8e
Well, so far. I actually quite like the Theme. It works well on my eyes.

As @meetdilip said, the green is quite bright. These are the kind of issues that I don't like with Light-Theme(And is essentially the problem with the Light version of the IO Theme), it's that it's nice and bright but some colours just look off. Another thing(I think this relates to @Tealk's response), it's the Header and Footer. I generally don't like the Header and Footer being black. I think you should either change it to some sort of grey/white colour. I generally like my Light-Themes to be all bright.

Overall, it's great. But, I'd say that in it's current state, it feels like a Release-Candidate(RC). Just a few more tweaks that need to be done on it and then it's finally ready for people to use and enjoy.

The header and footer need to stay. As it's part of our brand. The colours in the middle can change.

Yeah, I mean that's understandable...But it just doesn't blend well.

Back
Top Bottom